We would like to submit the offer of reviewing and analyzing financial statements of your company
- the subject matter of the analysis is based on the regulations of the Accountancy Act of 29th September 1994 (Dz. U. No 121, section 591, with later amendments),
- the analysis is carried out by a highly qualified and experienced statutory auditor authorized to verify financial statements, who is able to voice an impartial and independent opinion about the report reviewed
- the statutory auditor is always present during the analysis, which ensures high quality of the services offered
- we provide assistance with closure of accounts books, inventorying and preparation of financial statements
- the report about the analysis carried out is submitted to the Board within 7 days after the termination of the works
- remuneration for the services performed is settled as a result of personal contacts, negotiations and arrangements with the representatives of the Management.
Apart from reviewing financial statements we offer the following activities:
- review of accounts books and reports prepared on their basis,
- financial audit of the projects financed from the funds of non-repayable aid of the European Community (Phare)
- examination of the concept of the company transformation for the Court
We render our services country-wide and the cost of transport is included in the service price.
We comprise a professional and dynamic team, who will fulfill your expectations.
You are welcome to make use of our offer.